2024 Costa Rica: Day 6

Good afternoon from the San Jose airport, 

The time has come to say goodbye to Costa Rica. Students are checked in and ready to board their flight.

At our group debrief this morning with Dr. Moreno, there were many different emotions - sadness, joy, nostalgia, and excitement at the thought of reuniting with families. Students also shared their highlights with the group - zip lining, white water rafting, meeting students from the Zeta Trece school, and the hot springs at Hacienda Orosi.


Eden S. '28 shares her favorite moments from the trip: 

My three highlights of this trip are: the beach. It was so much fun, and I played volleyball with my friends. I also loved zip lining with my classmates, and seeing the mountains. We also had a karaoke party on the girls bus singing Party in the USA. I loved the trip so much!


Yolanda J. '28 reflects on the highlights of the trip:

The hot springs were my favorite part of the trip because they were really calming. Since we had done so many sports and physical activities, it was a nice way to relax. Another thing I loved about this trip was the white water rafting. This trip was great for teamwork and bonding.


Leo N-E. '28 explains the best parts of the trip:

I loved going to the beach with my friends and playing different games in the ocean. Hacienda Orosi was my favorite place; white-water rafting was also an awesome water activity. Lastly, speaking with the kids at Zeta Trece was a great experience because even though there was a language barrier, we could still have fun and understand each other. 


I'm sure students will have many amazing stories to share with you when they return, but please enjoy a few more photos from each of the days.

We will see you soon, and one last time - Pura vida! 

Best,

The 8th Grade Team







 

Popular posts from this blog

2024 Costa Rica: Day 1

2024 Taiwan: Day 1

2023 Costa Rica: Day 6 & 7